Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Bento #9 - Snack

I usually don't pack lunch on Thursdays since my company does lunch presentations. They buy either subs or pizza... yea, not too exciting at all. In order to spice it up a bit (and not eat so much pizza), I will probably snack on this first before the presentation.

I bought baguette that was already pre-sliced, which is a total timesaver! Plus, it ensures even thickness. The baguettes are toasted with a garlic butter mixture (I Can't Believe It's Not Butter - Mediterranean Style, salt, pepper, oregano, garlic and onion powder)... YUM! Ok, talking about it just makes me want it now... but no no no, I just finished dinner! haha...

kiwi, baby carrots, toasted baguette, roasted red pepper hummus, and cherry tomatoes

2 comments:

Yvo Sin said...

Yum, good idea, I always pig out when there's free food, haha :)

BTW, you got me so jealous with all your packing-the-night-before, so I packed my lunch last night. All of it. Hehe. :)

Yvo Sin said...

Ooh I hope I'm not too late. Your Japanaese bento items- check them to see if they're microwaveable, most of them are NOT. Don't ruin your brand-new stuff!!!