Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Bento #2 - a lil extra space...

Colors - check. Carbs - check. Protein - check. Veggies - check. Fruit - check. Attractive and exciting - negative. The good news is that my bento order thru Ebay will be arriving in the next 7-10 days (thanks CookingCute for the website recommendation!). I have been browsing bento blogs, in hopes to get some inspiration, but am held back with the lacking tupperware. *sighs* There are so many ideas in my head that I want to try, I hope I remember them when my bento package is delivered. If there was a local store with bento items, I would not have been able to control myself. Unfortunately (or rather, luckily... for my wallet), the east coast seems to be lacking in this market. If I am ever in the San Francisco area, you can bet that I am going to every store on LunchinaBox's shopping list! So jealous of all that they have. Anyway, here is my lunch for tomorrow...
Chicken with broccoli and scallion; Rice
with sesame seeds and carrots; Blueberries

No comments: