Thursday, January 24, 2008

Bento #5 - a real bento box!

I finally received my bento set late Wednesday afternoon, but I didn't get to use it on Thursday because we have lunch meetings every week. There were so many leftover salads and frozen veggies (I have a hoarding problem... if we were stuck in our house for 3 weeks straight, food would not be a problem...), I coudn't wait to pack them for lunch. I am part of a Thursday night bowling league, so there is usually no homemade dinner on those nights. "What will I eat?" is the question I get every week from the bf. My answer is usually either I made extras in the fridge or dinner will be done in the crockpot when you get home. However, I didn't plan at all for tonight (for myself, at least... the bf ate leftovers from last night). So... fish fry and fridge/freezer goodies for lunch!

green peas, tartar sauce, haddock fish fry (two fillets, cut up),
corn salad (onion, spam bits, caesar dressing), mandarin oranges


1 comment:

Yvo Sin said...

Congratulations on your first real bento set!!! Looks good :)