Sunday, January 27, 2008

Bento #6 - say cheese!

is it me or do the weekends always seems too short? i usually try to keep on my feet on the weekends by tidying up the house and running errands, and making at least one gym run. this week is week 2 back on my gym routine, and i typically go three times in the morning at 5:30 before work and once on saturday. that was my routine before i stopped right before thanksgiving (holidays always leads to more eating and less exercising... how ironic). no physical change yet, but i sure feel a lot better! plus, this whole bento thing is making me more conscious of what i eat. i even made it a point to pick up more items to pack into lunch during the bi-weekly grocery shopathon. without further delays, here she is!
top tier: o-jing-uh jigae (squid & tofu in spicy broth), cherry tomatoes, linguini w/ mussels,
bottom tier: garlic toasted baguettes, laughing cow swiss, and green grapes
i can't wait for lunch tomorrow! *smiles*

No comments: