Monday, January 14, 2008

Bento #1 - need a small side box...

it is time to shop for a real bento set! the box i am using is a glad tupperware measuring 8"x4"x1.5". it will have to work for now, but is not friendly when trying to pack a variety of items in the box. i think the color scheme is better today, but the flimsy tupperware is not very appealing. *sighs* and the aluminum foil pack? that is the reason for my title... i need a small side box. still excited for lunch tomorrow!

mango; spring mix salad; slice of cabot cheddar cheese; blueberries; sundried tomato
and feta cheese; curry beef with carrot, green bell pepper and baby spinach

after about 1 1/2 month hiatus from the gym (holidays, travel, weddings, laziness...), i am back at it! eating healthier seems to always promote being healther... hmm, i'm not sure if i made sense there. i was consistent on the gym routine before the holidays, going at 5:30am 3-4 times a week for about 4 months. i am determined! hopefully, bento's nature of portion control and exercising will bring me down to my goal weight... 120lb. current weight = 127lb.

1 comment:

Yvo Sin said...

Oh.. .this answers my question in my last comment. Yeah, those 7 lbs. will come off in no time, as long as you stick to the guidelines for how much food you ened. It's much less than you'd think! Lunch in a Box has a great chart :) For my height, age, I should be about 600-650, maybe 700 cuz I'm 5'8, but because I'm trying to lose weight, I try to stick to the 500-600 range. It really works, but it means I use the same box every day which gets boring for pictures!