Sunday, February 24, 2008

20 - California Rollin'

Cheers to a full week back at work! I had a bunch of my coworkers over at my house on Saturday for a poker tournament. Yes, you heard right. There has been a "trophy" and prized "green jacket" that gets circulated to the new poker champion for several years, and we take turns hosting the party. It was my first time hosting at our house (we moved in almost two years ago... two years on 3/10!), so an assortment of finger foods was prepared! I need sure to include all those recipes in my Thursday recipe post this week. All the foods were a huge hit and barely anything was left at the end of the night. I made a few california rolls, but had leftover ingredients so... I made two rolls tonight to bring for lunch tomorrow! Happy Monday all!
california roll (imitation crab, avocado, flying fish roe) and wasabi in red silicone cup

No comments: