Sunday, February 24, 2008

18 & 19 - tis the season

Last weekend thru the first part of last week was a complete blur. I think it was the flu bug going around, but I was in bed with a 102 fever for 3-4 days. The lunches below were packed for Tuesday and Wednesday, both which I ended up calling in sick because I was so dizzy from all the heat and dehydration. Ok, enough about something completely not related bento... here they are! I wish I had a more exciting reason for the lack of posts, like I was whisked away to a romantic getaway to Paris but... nupe... just the flu. BLAH!

I am hoping this week will be a more promising week for lunches! I need to stock up on more chinese veggies for this week. They are almost my staple everyday. I usually just saute it with a bit of olive oil, minced garlic and salt.. that's it! Simple and delicious.
hong-kong style egg noodles with chicken and bell peppers; sauteed chinese broccoli
mini apple and mandarin orange

top tier: fried rice with mushrooms and chicken
bottom tier: spring mix salad, laughing cow swiss, grape tomato, bell peppers and rotisserie chicken
l&l snack box: sliced kiwi

No comments: